Friday, November 20

home stretch


holga

i'm almost done. three more weeks of school and just two more papers to go along with the regular stuff. i'm tired of writing, i'm tired of metadata schemas, and i'm tired of not reading for fun. just 2 or so more years! i'm finding small escapes every now and then. last week i read about camera bag on leigh's blog and used it at flora grubb over the weekend. take a photo, apply a filter, and your shot is transformed.


lolo

instant

this break brought to you by my fried brain.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Great pictures! I love Camera Bag!! Isn't it soooo fun? Instant is my favorite setting I think. I read about Shake It on Lauren's newsletter yesterday and it's fun too. It's worth the .99 price tag. It "develops" like a polaroid! Download and see. One thing I like about camera bag, though, is different options and the white space at the bottom.

kongelbak said...

I love camera bag too, but I miss you more!