Monday, April 5

bye bye spring break

mr apple tree

the cabin was so fun this weekend, even though it rained most of the time. we tried a new method of departure. i hopped on the bus at 3 and al picked me up on the corner with a huge, heavy back of all we'd forgotten to put in his car the night before. we got up north before 6 and it was still light outside. i had gotten all my homework done so i didn't even take a text book with me. we both took friday off and it felt like more than a long weekend.

$3 gardening supply carrier (estate sale)

i turned the garden bed, added some new compost, and replanted the stragglers from last year. not sure they will hold out, but i didn't want to toss them. we want to put another bed in as this one doesn't get much sun. we've planted some blueberry bushes but they won't fruit for a few years.

caroline's chair

al's chair

we didn't sit outside much, it was pretty cold and windy.



i got some nice shots of the forget-me-nots and my rain boots. as usual, i was sad to come home. back to school and work!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dirty Hair said...

I am smack dab in the middle of my spring break and it has snowed here the entire time. Today is looking a bit better but I am on my way to get my taxes done...YUCK! I love love love your cabin!!

caroline said...

oh man that stinks! i rented a lot of movies...