Thursday, July 2

sleepy time


tonight we're heading back up for what will be our third weekend at the cabin. we planned on tiling behind the wood stove, but al is on call this weekend so i don't want to get left behind to finish the job on my own. we'll do it when we go for our long weekend at the end of the month. i've been really sleepy this week and my sleep is irregular up at the cabin still. it's hard to fall asleep in a new bed for me sometimes and it's so warm up there now it's even harder. this time i'm packing my ear plugs and taking some herbs. maybe a nightcap would help, too. rita, chad and gang will be camping for the weekend really close by so we are going to be able to hang out with more friends up there. happy 4th everyone, be safe and enjoy the sun if it makes it out where you are. probably foggy here in sf, as usual.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

The bed looks so cute! I love that pillow. Hope you have fun!!