Friday, July 10

we need lamps


on the morning of our departures to the cabin, i begin stacking up things on the kitchen table so i don't forget them. so far today i've got two avocados, one orange and one yellow pyrex bowl, my cabin key set, and this blue bird. i went to an estate sale this morning hoping to find a lamp, we are desperate for lamps. there was so much stuff from multiple families, but i only walked out with these two bowls and the blue bird. i'm very happy with these purchases, but we need lamps. i'm still sad about the loss of this one to some other lucky craigslister.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Ooo, cute little bird. Sorry no lamps yet. I saw some today I thought you'd like at an antique mall with my mom but they were too pricey. Going to a flea market tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out.